Park Place Lodge
Fernie is proud to be home to one of the BC Rockies’ finest golf facilities. The Fernie Golf & Country Club is a challenging par 70 and is noted for its mature tree-lined fairways, strategically placed water hazards and spectacular mountain views in every direction. Situated on the north edge of town, the course is easily accessible from the Park Place Lodge.
Just a few minutes walk from historic downtown Fernie, the Park Place Lodge invites you into a world away from the hustle and bustle of the everyday life, with all the comforts of home, and all the amenities of a first class hotel.
Whether you plan to golf at Fernie Golf & Country Club, ski at Fernie Alpine Resort, explore our many hiking and mountain biking trails, or go fly fishing on the Elk River, Park Place Lodge is the ideal basecamp for your adventure.
- Front Desk Services:
- Dinner, Taxi & Activity Reservations
- Room Service
- Host on-call for Luggage Assistance
- Business Services including Photocopying & Fax
- Postage Stamps & Daily Outgoing Mail Service
- Max Restaurant: open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily Max Restaurant features a delicious Special Breakfast Buffet every Sunday morning as well as a hearty Skier’s Buffet every morning during ski season.
- The Pub Bar & Grill: Fernie’s friendliest and liveliest night spot where your entertainment is our first priority. Home to the Best Wing Night in Town every Tuesday!
- Our Cold Beer & Wine Shop offers a complete selection of premium spirits and liqueurs. Our knowledgeable staff are on hand 7 days a week to assist you in your selection.
- Meetings and Banquets: our Fireside Room has a large fireplace, baby grand piano and leather furniture. This is a favorite place for relaxation or small gatherings by our guests. For a nominal fee you can book the beautifully appointed Fireside Room for private functions such as banquets, meetings and parties.
For more information on the Park Place Lodge and our Stay and Play packages, please click here to visit their website.