2021 Membership Information
Benefits of being a member at the Fernie Golf Club
Benefits of being a member…
- Receive 6 (six) discounted green fee passes that can be used when you bring a guest to the golf course. This discount of 25% can be applied to any regular price green fee.
- Each member is eligible to sponsor up to 2 (two) junior members to a no cost membership per season. Ask at the pro shop for more information.
- Option of additional club storage, lockers and push cart storage. (Not available for the 2021 golf season).
- Power cart rental discount, Monday to Friday.
- ½ Cart 9 Holes $9, 18 Holes $15 plus taxes.
- Rental pull carts are available at no charge.
- Membership to Golf Canada which includes handicapping and insurance.
- 7-day advance booking privileges. Member tee-time blocks.
- Organized leagues for Men, Women and Seniors. Club Events including Club Championship. Some fees apply.
- An online booking username and password is available to you. Ask in the Pro Shop. Book tee-times at golffernie.com
- Voting privileges and the opportunity to become a member of the board of directors.
- Reciprocal rates at some local member golf clubs in the East Kootenay. Ask for more information in the pro shop.
- 10% off regular menu items in the restaurant. Excluding alcohol. Please let staff know upon ordering that you are a member of the club.
- Preferred pricing on golf equipment and select clothing.
- No Initiation Fees!
- A new member is anyone not having been a member in s 2019 or 2020.
- An adult member is any person between the ages of 30 and 64 in the current membership season. These members have no restrictions on when they can play.
- A senior member is any person aged 65 or over in the current membership season. These members have no restrictions on when they can play.
- A weekday member can play anytime Monday to Friday.
- An after 3 o’clock member can play after 3 PM any day of the week.
- An intermediate member is any person that is between the ages of 19 and 29 in the current membership season. These members have no restrictions on when they can play.
- A student member is any person aged 25 and under that will be returning to school full time in the fall. These members have no restrictions on when they can play. Student Members are exempt from paying the $115.00 Capital Improvement Fee.
- A corporate member is any person who wishes to have passes to golf with clients. These members have no restrictions on when they can play. The rate is based off of 15 passes but can be altered depending on the needs of the member.
- A junior member is any person aged 18 or under in the 2021 membership season. The membership fee is waived when sponsored by a current member of the Fernie Golf Club. Please ask for details at the pro shop as some restrictions apply. Junior member applications are available in the pro shop.
Membership Payment Methods
- 2021 Memberships can be purchased in the Pro Shop.
- Pay by Credit or Debit Card, or save an additional 2% off your Membership if you pay by Cash, Cheque or e-transfer.
- Membership prices include: membership fee, GST and Capital Improvement Fee of $115. Please note the Capital Improvement Fee is applicable to all membership types (except Students and Juniors) annually.
- A new Member is anyone not having been a member of the Fernie Golf Club in 2019 or 2020.
|Membership Category||New Member|
|Senior (65 & over in 2021)||$1,306.75|
|Intermediate (19-29 in 2021)||$997.00|
|Student (25 & under full time student returning to school)||$561.75|
|Junior (18 & under in 2021)||$208.95|
|Weekday (Mon-Fri Anytime)||$1,319.35|
|After 3 O'Clock (7 days after 3 PM)||$944.50|
|Corporate (1 Member + 15 Passes)||$2,330.50|
|Adult Unlimited Range Pass||$196.35|
|Senior Unlimited Range Pass||$174.04|
|Seasonal 1/2 Power Cart (Mon-Fri)||$397.60|
|Seasonal 1/2 Power Cart (Unlimited)||$520.80|
* Club Storage, Push Cart Storage and Lockers are not available in 2021 due to Covid-19.