Covid-19 Protocols for Guests & Members- updated May 15, 2021; Original JUNE 1,2020
This protocol has been developed to ensure staff and guests are following guidelines set forth by our governing bodies- Interior Health and Work Safe BC. We have spoken with Work Safe BC and the Interior Health – Health Inspector, and they have reviewed our plan and are very impressed with what we have done.
Please respect what we have in place to ensure that we can stay open. We ask that everyone follow these protocols we have in place; it is for your safety and ours! We will be mentioning our protocols every time you come in. If we find people are disrespecting us on our way of doing things, you will be asked to remove yourself from our establishment.
- Masks are MANDATORY when walking into the restaurant, and onto the patio. Once SEATED they can be removed. Masks are to be worn when getting up to leave the table..ie bathroom, pay bill, leave restaurant. Masks can be removed once you have reached the END OF THE DECK RAMP.
- Patrons must remain in their assigned seats unless using the washroom facilities, paying their bill or leaving the premises. Patrons MAY NOT wander around the premises, congregate inside or outside or interact with other tables. You will need to sit in your vehicle if waiting for a table.
- Please remain 6 feet (2 metres) apart from those outside of your household
- Liquor service is only permitted to diners that are seated in the restaurant.
- ENTER CLUBHOUSE BY FRONT DOOR ONLY- It is not an EXIT door; you will EXIT out the side door and down the deck. Signs are posted on doors. NO ACCESS TO PATIO EXCEPT FOR FRONT DOOR.
- NO ACCESS from the LOWER LEVEL of the clubhouse to the restaurant; STAFF ENTRANCE ONLY
- Please Wait to Be Seated (you are no longer allowed to seat yourself) Signs are there; use provided Hand Sanitizer. Signage posted
- We will be asking each person/ group coming in for food/drink (one person per group) Full name and phone number will be recorded; Information will be kept for one month as per Interior Health Order.
- Reservations are preferred method of booking a table 250-423-4115. It also guarantees you a table as we are at half capacity. When busy wait times may occur to get a table with walk ins.
- Tables are set with the required number of chairs; Please do not add anymore chairs to a table. Number of chairs at a table means number of guests at that table. Maximum guests at a table is 6-this includes infants, toddlers, children. Groups larger than 6 will be separated into the required number of tables. Do not sit at Closed Tables!
- 2 persons permitted in the bathroom at a time; signage posted
- Red Zone on the tables-Please do not sit there! This is our drop off location for food and drinks. Signs posted on each table. Guests will need to pass food/drinks down to each guest at the table.
- PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN AT THE TILL BEHIND THE PLEXIGLASS. Debit Machines are sanitized after each use.
- Staff have increased their handwashing and are aware of all touch points that after using, hand washing must happen
- All tables and chairs will be completely washed and disinfected after each guest; same with any items put on the tables.
- Menus will be disinfected between customers.
- Bathrooms will be disinfected each hour along with being cleaned before opening and at the end of day.
We thank you for your cooperation & patience during these times and we look forward to seeing everyone.
Scott & Penny Cook