This is the 41st year the tournament has been held! Last year it was restricted to senior Fernie Golf Club (“FGC”)members. The Tournament Committee is pleased to announce that this year the Tony Servello will be open to all senior golfers.
The Committee appreciates the East Kootenay Community Credit Union’s generous sponsorship of the Tony Servello again this year. They are providing a refreshment tent on the 14th hole as well as a cash donation. Western Financial Group is sponsoring a hole in one contest.
Thanks to EKCU and Western Financial!
The entry fee includes a post-round meal and awards presentation at the Cast Iron Grill (2nd floor and deck at clubhouse). General tournament play and dining will be subject to any FGC and BC Health mandates that may be in effect on the tournament date.
The sign-up sheet is in the pro shop and the entry fee will be collected by pro shop staff upon registration. Payment must be made prior to July 14th. Carts must also be booked in advance.
There will be a 50/50 draw with tickets sold on the day of the tournament.
• Open to men and women senior golfers (55+).
• Registration numbers are limited and will be open FGC members and non-members
• Fees must be paid at the time of registration.
• Registration closes on July 5, at which time fees will then be non-refundable.
• Format: 18 holes, stroke play with shotgun start at 11:00 am.
• Cost: Members – $46.00 (includes entry fee and dinner); Non-Members – $95.00 (includes entry fee, dinner and green fees).
• Power carts are available but must be booked when registering for the Tournament. Carts fees are $18.00 plus tax per person in addition to tournament registration fees. The Tournament Committee reserves the right to pair cart riders within a group.
• Flights will be based on age groups and flights will be adjusted at the discretion of the Tournament Committee. The goal is to have approximately the same number of golfers in each flight.
• Winners in each flight – prizes for members will be pro shop credits issued to member’s account; prizes for non-members will be gift certificates for the pro shop.
• 4 KP’s – 3 General , KP on #5 hole reserved for 80+ Flight.
• Tournament will proceed rain or shine.
• Golfers without a handicap will be assigned a handicap of zero.