2023 Membership Information
Benefits of being a member at the Fernie Golf Club
Benefits of being a member…
- Receive 6 (six) discounted green fee passes that can be used when you bring a guest to the golf course. This discount of 25% can be applied to any regular price green fee.
- Early-bird discount membership rate is available to returning members from previous year. Save on your membership by paying before March 15. Driving range pass and club storage discounts also apply if paid before March 15.
- Option of additional club storage, lockers, and pushcart storage.
- Power cart rental discount, Monday to Thursday. – ½ Cart 9 Holes $10, 18 Holes $16 plus taxes. *F/S/S members pay regular rate.
- Rental pull carts are available at no charge.
- Membership to Golf Canada which includes handicapping and insurance.
- 7-day advance booking privileges. Member tee-time blocks.
- Organized leagues for Men, Women and Seniors. Club Events including Club Championship. Some fees apply.
- An online booking username and password is available to you. Ask in the Pro Shop. Book tee-times at golffernie.com
- Voting privileges at the AGM and the opportunity to become a member of the board of directors.
- Reciprocal rates at some local member golf clubs in the East Kootenay. Ask for more information in the pro shop.
- 10% off regular menu items in the restaurant. Excluding alcohol. Please let staff know upon ordering that you are a member of the club.
- Preferred pricing on golf equipment and select clothing.
- No Initiation Fees!
- A new member is anyone not having been a member in s 2021 or 2022.
- No deadline to purchase your membership to receive the early bird rate.
- An adult member is any person between the ages of 30 and 64 in the current membership season. These members have no restrictions on when they can play.
- A senior member is any person aged 65 or over in the current membership season. These members have no restrictions on when they can play.
- A weekday member can play anytime Monday to Friday.
- An after 3 o’clock member can play after 3 PM any day of the week.
- An intermediate member is any person that is between the ages of 19 and 29 in the current membership season. These members have no restrictions on when they can play.
- A student member is any person aged 25 and under that will be returning to school full time in the fall. These members have no restrictions on when they can play. Student Members are exempt from paying the $170.00 Capital Improvement Fee.
- A corporate member is any person who wishes to have passes to golf with clients. These members have no restrictions on when they can play. The rate is based off of 15 passes but can be altered depending on the needs of the member.
- A junior member is any person aged 18 or under in the 2023 membership season. The membership fee is waived when sponsored by a current member of the Fernie Golf Club. Please ask for details at the pro shop as some restrictions apply. Junior member applications are available in the pro shop.
- Membership prices include: membership fee, GST and Golf Club Improvement Fee. Please note theGolf Club Improvement Fee is applicable to all membership types (except Students and Juniors) annually.
- The Fernie Golf Club offers an early season rate to all returning members if payment is received between March 1 and March 15. After March 15 the rate is increased.
- A new Member is anyone not having been a member of the Fernie Golf Club in 2021 or 2022. A new Member is entitled to the “Rate by March 15” regardless of the time of year they join the club.
Paying for your Membership and Add-Ons
- When buying your membership a membership form must be filled out for each member.
- Payments can be made by credit card, cheque, cash or e-transfer and must be received in full at time of purchase.
- Our on-line store accepts payment by Visa and MasterCard only.
- Save 2% on the total of your golf membership and Add-ons by paying with cash, cheque or e-transfer.
- Payments made in-person in the Proshop include cash, cheque, Debit Card, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Pro shop hours March 1 to March 15 are Monday through Friday 10am to 4pm.
- If paying by e-transfer, please use the link on this page to fill out and submit the membership form. The link will be offered during the period March 1 to March 15.
Membership Rates Prior to March 16th
|2023 Membership Rate Information||Rate By March15th||GST/PST||Golf Club|
|Total Price By March 15th||Total Price After March 15th|
|Adult||$ 1,448.00||$72.40||$ 170.00||$1,690.40||$1,994.48|
|Senior (65 & over in 2022)||$ 1,226.00||$61.30||$ 170.00||$1,457.30||$1,714.76|
|Intermediate (19-29 in 2022)||$ 891.00||$44.55||$ 170.00||$1,105.55||$1,292.66|
|Student (25 & under full time student returning to school)||$ 568.00||$28.40||$596.40||$715.68|
|Junior (18 & under in 2022)||$ 199.00||$9.95||$208.95||$250.74|
|Weekday (Mon-Fri Anytime)||$ 1,216.00||$60.80||$ 170.00||$1,446.80||$1,702.16|
|After 3 O'Clock (7 days after 3 PM)||$ 838.00||$41.90||$ 170.00||$1,049.90||$1,225.88|
|Corporate (1 Member + 15 Passes)||$ 2,237.00||$111.85||$ 170.00||$2,518.85||$2,988.62|
|Lifetime/Honorary Member||$ 50.00||$2.50||$ 170.00||$222.50||$222.50|
|Adult Unlimited Range Pass||$ 219.00||$10.95||$229.95||$271.95|
|Senior Unlimited Range Pass||$ 199.00||$9.95||$208.95||$250.95|
|Junior Unlimited Range Pass||$ 110.00||$5.50||$115.50||$131.25|
|Club Storage||$ 149.00||$7.45||$156.45||$198.45|
|Push Cart Storage||$ 119.00||$5.95||$124.95||$156.45|
|Seasonal Locker||$ 49.00||$2.45||$51.45||$72.45|
|Seasonal 1/2 Power Cart (Mon-Fri)||$ 389.00||$46.68||$435.68||$435.68|
|Seasonal 1/2 Power Cart (Unlimited)||$ 499.00||$59.88||$558.88||$558.88|
Note: The club cleaning service included with Club Storage will only be offered July 1 to August 31.