Fernie Golf Club Covid Protocols
* You cannot arrive sooner than 30 minutes before your tee time.
* Masks are mandatory prior to entering any part of the building.
* Everyone must sanitize their hands prior to entering any part of the building.
* All golfers must check-in at the pro shop before teeing off.
* There is a limit of four(4) customers in the pro shop at any one time. Please use the Check-In window if the inside occupancy has been reached.
* Power carts are not allowed in the parking lot. There is a Bag Drop located on the left side of the Clubhouse as you arrive at the golf course.
* The practice putting green will be reserved for the group considered ‘on deck’ for their tee time, to a maximum of 4 people.
* The driving range is limited to 10 people at any given time on a first come basis. The range is open daily 8am to 8pm except for Thursdays when it closes at 5pm for maintenance. There will be no clubs available for use at the driving range for 2021.
* All golfers must remain a minimum of 2 meters from all other players and staff while at the course. No physical contact with other players should take place during or after your round.
* All golfers must abide by any direction given by staff of the Fernie Golf Club.
* Rakes, ball washers, sand seed bottles and drinking stations have been removed.
* Do not touch or remove the flagstick. The ball is considered holed if it touches the foam insert that is inside the cup.
* In the case of a frost delay or a lightening warning, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle until further instructions.
* Upon completion of your round please return to your car immediately unless you are entering the Cast Iron Grill. Their specific protocols can be view at Cast Iron Grill – Fernie Golf Club (golffernie.com)