Fernie Golf Club Covid 19 Health Measures
As per the current Provincial health guidelines, The Fernie Golf Club has implemented the following health measures to reduce the risk of person-to-person transmission of COVID-19.
- If you feel unwell or are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please go home:
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Temperature equal to or more than 38°C
- Fatigue or weakness
- Muscle or body aches
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting
- Face Masks are MANDATORY inside all public spaces.
- All golfers MUST check-in at the Pro Shop prior to teeing off.
- There is a limit of six (6) customers in the Pro Shop at any one time. Please use our Check-In window if the occupancy has been reached.
- Please remain a safe and respectful distance from people not in your group.
- All persons using the golf course or practice facilities must abide by any direction given by the staff of the Fernie Golf Club.
Thank you for your continued co-operation.